axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Raghu Veer <rkanc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 02:56:21 GMT
Hello Axis Group!

I get the below exception when I try to process the response received from an axis2 web service
hosted on Webloigc 10.3.5. Web service client and server stubs were generated using Axis 2
version 1.6.2 wsdl2java. The server side code works fine if run on Tomcat 6 but has this issue
on WebLogic 11.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character
':' (code 58) excepted space, or '>' or "/>"
at javax.xml.stream.SerializableLocation@89d089d

It used to work fine on Axis 2 version 1.4.1.

I see the below exception on client side. Please let me know if Axis 2.0 1.6.2 code is broken
to run on WebLogic. Please confirm.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException: Unexpected character
':' (code 58) excepted space, or '>' or "/>"
at javax.xml.stream.SerializableLocation@89d089d

Thanks in advance.