axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <karl.wri...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: [axis2] NTLM v2 Authentication using Apache Axis2 Java Client
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 13:25:10 GMT
The HttpComponents/HttpClient implementation of NTLM contains modern and tested support for
this functionality.  I have no idea what the Axis implementation is based on, but probably
it is extremely old and out of date.

Karl

From: ext Ajaya_Senapati@DELL.Com [mailto:Ajaya_Senapati@DELL.Com]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 6:45 AM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org; java-dev-faq@axis.apache.org
Subject: [axis2] NTLM v2 Authentication using Apache Axis2 Java Client

Hi All,

I am using Apache Axis2 v1.6.2 for generating the web service code using wsdl2java utility.
The web service I am trying to connect uses NTLM v2 authentication ( using org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HttpTransportProperties.Authenticator
 - Authenticator.NTLM).

The client code I am using always returns me back "401 - Unauthorized" response.
I have browsed through different site, but did not get any help.

Can anybody suggest me how can this issue be fixed?

Thanks & Regards
Ajaya Kumar Senapati