axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From <Ajaya_Senap...@DELL.Com>
Subject [axis2] Issue while compiling Apache Axis2 v1.6.2 Source code
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 06:55:13 GMT
Hi,

I have downloaded the source code for Apache Axis2 Version 1.6.2 source code.
I want to build the code in my local system.
As per pre-requisite, I have configured both Maven and Ant, and following the instructions.

While I am compiling it using command "mvn install", every time it is trying to connect to
the internet and failing irrespective of internet working fine.

Here are my few doubts:

1.       Do we require an internet connection for the command to work ?

2.       Is it possible to build locally? If Yes, what are the steps?

Regards,
Ajaya Kumar Senapati