axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ruchith Fernando <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rampart: Removing deprecated basic configuration
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2013 22:02:52 GMT
Hi Andreas,

Sorry ... my commit message is wrong!

What I wanted to say was that I'm excluding them for now *until* those
are updated to use the policy based configuration.

I was planning to work on this as and when I find time, and make sure
all those excluded test cases will be working again (hence I decided
to leave the configuration files as guidelines).

If this is not ok, I'm more than willing to revert back to the
previous revision right now and will commit once I move all Rahas
testcases to policy config.

Thanks,
Ruchith

http://ruchith.org