axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: client pojo composition/pojo inheritance - URGENT
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 02:40:35 GMT
See whether auto generated WSDL has the correct parameter names. For
example, when you compile your java class you need to compile with
debugging on, if not you might see this kind of behavior. By looking at
the WSDL you can see whether you have the correct parameter names or
arg0, arg1 etc...

Deepal