axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ricardo Tercero Lozano <rterce...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 deployment: obtain the full SOAP message
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 08:32:21 GMT
You can get the actual MessageContext object in your service through the
call:

MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext()  (it's a threadlocal variable)

once you get the msgcontext, the full message is obtained with the sentence:

msgContext.getEnvelope().toString()

to obtain info from the xml message I always create a DOM document and
search with JVM XPath engine.

Regards.