axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sahni, Anurag" <anurag_sa...@uhc.com>
Subject RE: issue with Rampart
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 08:18:56 GMT
hi Ricardo

Shall I try using the same verison of Axis2 and Rampart

Could you please let me know about the compatibility of varios Rampart and AXis2 versions.

-Anurag

From: Ricardo Tercero Lozano [mailto:rtercerol@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 6:06 PM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: Re: issue with Rampart

Rampart 1.6.0 probably don't work with Axis2 1.5. Try using a rampart 1.5.x.

Regards.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Sahni, Anurag <anurag_sahni@uhc.com> wrote:

Hi I am facing this error on client side.

Not able to invoke Rampart correctly

My policy is attached herewith .

I am using Rampart 1.6.0 and Axis2  version 1.5

I am runing it on IBM Websphere 7 and getting this error

[10/22/12 2:41:32:909 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R java.lang.RuntimeException: Undefined
'Security policy namespace cannot be null.' resource property

[10/22/12 2:41:32:910 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.rampart.RampartException.getMessage(RampartException.java:81)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:910 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.rampart.RampartException.<init>(RampartException.java:41)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:910 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.rampart.RampartException.<init>(RampartException.java:57)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:911 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.rampart.RampartMessageData.setWSSecurityVersions(RampartMessageData.java:373)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:911 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.rampart.RampartMessageData.<init>(RampartMessageData.java:261)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:911 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.rampart.MessageBuilder.build(MessageBuilder.java:61)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:911 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartSender.invoke(RampartSender.java:65)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:911 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:318)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:911 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:347)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:912 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:512)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:912 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:401)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:912 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:912 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:912 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at searchregionplanmediation.searchregionplan.SearchRegionPlanExport_SearchRegionPlanHttpServiceStub.searchRegionPlan(SearchRegionPlanExport_SearchRegionPlanHttpServiceStub.java:190)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:912 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at com.uhg.uhc.employerportal.transactions.gps.esb.serviceimpl.SearchRegionPlanService.prepareSearchRegionPlanResponse(SearchRegionPlanService.java:139)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:913 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at com.uhg.uhc.employerportal.transactions.gps.esb.serviceimpl.SearchRegionPlanService.getSearchRegionPlan(SearchRegionPlanService.java:110)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:913 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at com.uhg.uhc.employerportal.transactions.gps.GPSSearchRegionPlan.invoke(GPSSearchRegionPlan.java:165)

[10/22/12 2:41:32:913 CDT] 00000033 SystemErr     R     at com.uhg.uhc.employerportal.transactions.tools.AuditService.doAudit(AuditService.java:361)

Is it a bug in Rampart or some compatibility issue with Websphere 7.5???

Regards

Anurag Sahni

La ignorancia afirma o niega rotundamente; la ciencia duda.

- Voltaire, escritor y filósofo francés