axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Reinhold" <brianreinh...@lampreynetworks.com>
Subject Configure Rampart STS
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 14:38:14 GMT
I am trying to understand how to configure my own STS service to generate a
custom SAML token. The instructions are confusing.

First it states to remove the default rampart.mar from the modules. In my
modules there is both a rampart.mar and a rahas.mar.

Then it states to create a service.xml pointing to one's custom
implementation of the TokenIssuer interface. The contents of the example
service.xml provided looks very similar to the contents of the rahas.mar
module and bears no resemblance to the rampart.mar.

In addition, there is a 'saml-issuer-config' value of the configuration
element. I have no idea what that element represents. Do I need to make some
type of file containing configuration parameters, and if I do, what are the
elements that go in it?  Has anybody ever done this? Do I have to play with
the axis.xml?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian