axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Why axis2.xml file has same handler in both Transport and Dispatcher phases?
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2012 18:23:50 GMT
Hi devs,

As i can see axis2.xml file has "RequestURIBasedDispatcher" and
"SOAPActionBasedDispatcher" handlers in both Transport and Dispatcher
phases of InFlow. According to the functionalities I thing both handlers
should be under only Transport phase. Is there any reason for this ?

As RequestURIBasedDispatcher only dispatch the service, where it allow
RequestURIOperationBasedDispatcher to dispatch the operation. And Inside
the RequestURIBasedDispatcher uses RequestURIBasedServiceDispatcher to
dispatch the service. Therefore can't we change the name of
RequestURIBasedDispatcher to RequestURIServiceBasedDispatcher ? Because
then it describes clearly what it does.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--