axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Attanayake <suresh.attanay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How are SAML tokens validated?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:45:22 GMT
Hi,

You can find the Rampart SAMLTokenValidator class here [1]. There basically
the signature of the token is validated. But you can validate various parts
of the SAMLAssertion as well such as the Subject, Conditions,
AuthenStatement, AttributeStatement etc.

[1].
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/rampart/trunk/modules/rampart-trust/src/main/java/org/apache/rahas/impl/SAMLTokenValidator.java

Thanks,
-Suresh