axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: No headers in response
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 12:13:19 GMT

if header suppresssion is specific to addressing then this is what is gating you (excerpted
from axis2.xml)
    <module ref="addressing"/>

    <!--Configuring module , providing parameters for modules whether they refer or not-->
    <moduleConfig name="addressing">
        <parameter name="disableAddressingForInMessages">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="disableAddressingForOutMessages">true</parameter>
    </moduleConfig>

AddressingInHandler.java::shouldInvoke
 //Determine if we want to ignore addressing headers. This parameter must
        //be retrieved from the message context because it's value can vary
  //DISABLE_ADDRESSING_FOR_IN_MESSAGES="disableAddressingForInMessages";
        Parameter disableParam = msgContext.getParameter(DISABLE_ADDRESSING_FOR_IN_MESSAGES);

        String value = Utils.getParameterValue(disableParam);
        if (JavaUtils.isTrueExplicitly(value)) {
            if (LoggingControl.debugLoggingAllowed && log.isDebugEnabled()) {
                log.debug(
                        "The AddressingInHandler has been disabled. No further processing
will take place.");
            }
            return false;
        }

        // if there are no headers put a flag to disable addressing temporary
        SOAPHeader header = msgContext.getEnvelope().getHeader();
        return header != null;

//BUT if the addressing parameters ARE coming into the service and not being send out in the
response this is what you're up against

AddressingOutHandler::shouldInvoke
   public boolean shouldInvoke(MessageContext msgContext) throws AxisFault {
        Parameter param = null;
        boolean disableAddressing = false;
        //DISABLE_ADDRESSING_FOR_OUT_MESSAGES = "disableAddressingForOutMessages";
        Object o = msgContext.getProperty(DISABLE_ADDRESSING_FOR_OUT_MESSAGES);
        if (o == null || !(o instanceof Boolean)) {
            //determine whether outbound addressing has been disabled or not.
            // Get default value from module.xml or axis2.xml files
            param = msgContext.getModuleParameter(DISABLE_ADDRESSING_FOR_OUT_MESSAGES, MODULE_NAME,
handlerDesc);
            disableAddressing =
                msgContext.isPropertyTrue(DISABLE_ADDRESSING_FOR_OUT_MESSAGES,
                    JavaUtils.isTrueExplicitly(Utils.getParameterValue(param)));
        } else {
            disableAddressing = (Boolean) o;
        }

        if (disableAddressing) {
            if (LoggingControl.debugLoggingAllowed && log.isTraceEnabled()) {
                log.trace(msgContext.getLogIDString() +
                        " Addressing is disabled. Not adding WS-Addressing headers.");
            }
            return false;
        }

make sure both parameters are set to false
  <!--Configuring module , providing parameters for modules whether they refer or not-->

    <moduleConfig name="addressing">

        <parameter name="disableAddressingForInMessages">false</parameter>

        <parameter name="disableAddressingForOutMessages">false</parameter>

    </moduleConfig>

Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.