axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Reinhold" <brianreinh...@lampreynetworks.com>
Subject No headers in response
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:35:07 GMT
 I am re-opening a question I saw no answer to asked in this forum quite a
while  ago.

In the STS service requesting a SMAL20 token the response is okay.

But in the service that needs to have the SAML20 token, the response has no
headers at all. This is in spite of the must understand setting in the
client headers in both the addressing and security part.

Everything is 1.6.2; rampart, axis2, and axiom is 1.2.14.  Adding the
<parameter name="includeOptionalHeaders">true</parameter> in the service.xml
does not help (though that is what I used programmatically on the client
side to generate the correct addressing headers).

Is this a bug or what am I doing wrong in the configuration?

Thanks,

Brian Reinhold