axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Reinhold" <brianreinh...@lampreynetworks.com>
Subject RE: No headers in response
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 23:32:22 GMT
Martin,

I was able to trace into the Rampart code during the building of the
response and the response is built correctly.

In the build() method of the org.apache.rampart.MessageBuilder  it looks as
follows:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">

  <soapenv:Header xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">

    <wsse:Security
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecuri
ty-secext-1.0.xsd"

xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurit
y-utility-1.0.xsd" soapenv:mustUnderstand="true">

                  <wsu:Timestamp wsu:Id="TS-9">

                    <wsu:Created>2012-09-28T23:00:17.294Z</wsu:Created>

                    <wsu:Expires>2012-09-28T23:05:17.294Z</wsu:Expires>

                  </wsu:Timestamp>

    </wsse:Security>

    <wsa:To>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:To>

    <wsa:ReplyTo>

<wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>

    </wsa:ReplyTo>

<wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:700b9fba-531a-4e21-a815-1449a5477239</wsa:MessageID>

    <wsa:Action>urn:ihe:pcd:2010:CommunicatePCDDataResponse</wsa:Action>

    <wsa:RelatesTo
RelationshipType="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/reply">urn:uuid:5deab
184-febf-42b0-9a14-b710318aea66</wsa:RelatesTo>

  </soapenv:Header>

  <soapenv:Body>

    <pcd:CommunicatePCDDataResponse
xmlns:pcd="urn:ihe:pcd:dec:2010">MSH|^~\&amp;|LNI^0b0e0e0f0d0e0a0d^EUI-64|||
|20120928184929.279-0500||ACK^R01^ACK|00320120928184924226|P|2.6|||NE|AL||||
|IHE PCD
ORU-R012006^HL7^2.16.840.1.113883.9.n.m^HL7&#xd;MSA|AA|00320120928184924226&
#xd;

    </pcd:CommunicatePCDDataResponse>

  </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

The correct headers for BOTH addressing and security are present.

However, I have still been unable to get the Axis2 maven to work correctly
and cannot step into the Axis2 routines which follow. So something happens
in Axis2 that strips away that header. Any idea what might allow the header
to be removed?

Brian