axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From abdelrahman almahmoud <firestorm5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About setting up rampart with eclipse
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:37:00 GMT
Thank you for the replies

Simply copying the mar and lib files to the war extract in webapps
caused the problem, however I managed to fix it by building a war file
containing the rampart .mar and lib files, now rampart and rahas
appear in the available modules

I found the answer in this post if anyone wants more information
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1717845/

Now I assume the server side is configured properly, do I need to do
anything special on the client side with eclipse?