axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Hasini Gunasinghe <hasi7...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using rampart as an STS
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:04:36 GMT
Hi,

Sample 08 shipped with Rampart distribution demonstrates how to obtain a
SAML token from Secure Token Service backed by rampart-trust module.
You can find this sample at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/axis/axis2/java/rampart/trunk/modules/rampart-samples/policy/sample08/

Also, WSO2 Identity Server <http://wso2.com/products/identity-server/> - an
open source solution - ships a STS (based on Rampart) which is easy to
configure and use.

Thanks,
Hasini.