axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandr Bukharin <alexandr.bukha...@db.com>
Subject Version 1.6.2 bug and Version 1.5.6 problem
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 15:12:41 GMT
Hello

I am trying to use Axis2 to generate the Java classes and communicate with
a Web Service. Whenever I try to use version 1.6.2 of the software I run
into this bug:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5070

is there any chance of finding out roughly how long I'd have to wait
before it got fixed?

If I revert to version 1.5.6 the bug isn't present, however I keep getting
the following error messages when I run my tests, which try to connect to
the Web Service.

Error:Error:line (20,323)com.cscreen.Cscreen_ServiceStub.OperationType is
not abstract and does not override abstract method
serialize(javax.xml.namespace.QName,javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamWriter,boolean)
in org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBBean
    Warning:Warning:line (20,397)[deprecation] IS_DATA_HANDLERS_AWARE in
org.apache.axiom.om.OMConstants has been deprecated

With about 85 lines more of those.

Any help or information would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Alex

---

this e-mail is strictly forbidden.