axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dipesh Garg <dipe...@erevmax.com>
Subject endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found Problem
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 05:23:22 GMT
HI,

I have created webservice using Axis2 1.4 and deployed in JBoss  web server .
when client is hitting the request with very lass load lat say 1 request in 10 minutes it
is working fine
but when there is heavy load like 1 request in each second this problem is coming at client
side

The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is http://

But service is running, so why this error come ???

Dipesh Garg

From: Harsha Thirimanna [mailto:harsha.thirimanna@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:38 AM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
Subject: [AXIS2] jaxbri Code Generator Problem

Hi

I have develop the webservice that using AXIS2. There was some issue that i cant generate
java code by WSDL that giving option -uw
. Because it was wring source code segment. You can verify it. I have corrected that changing
the code generate template that in inside the one of lib.
Please reply me to this problem.

thanks
Harsha Thirimanna