axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Weilan Wu <weilan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS2 WSP support
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:53:18 GMT
Thanks Sagara, I did downloaded Rampart 1.6.2 and AXIS2 1.6.2 and tried to
follow the policy/samples. It seems to have a known issue for
service.01/client.01 which shows:

  [java] Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Expected
transport is "https" but incoming transport found : "http"

This has been filed in JIRA for 1.6.1 and was closed as resolved.

Thanks,
Weilan