axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Weilan Wu <weilan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS2 WSP support
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:30:53 GMT
A quick question, where should client-key.jks be copied to? I was able to
deploy the service, and when i tried 'ant run' under client folder, it
gives the following error:

     [java] Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error:
java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterExce
ption: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty

Thanks
Weilan

On Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Weilan Wu <weilan.wu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Amila,
> Thanks very much for the details and sample source code. Yes, Look forward
> to the docs fixes.
>
> Also, could you give some info on how to deploy the service in the
> enclosed package to a Tomcat (with SSL enabled)? I am going to try it out
> as well..
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Weilan
>

> On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 11:37 PM, Amila Jayasekara <amilaj@wso2.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi Weilan,
>>
>> The sample01 refers to user name token over HTTPS. In samples we use
>> SimpleHTTPServer which is unable to handle HTTPS calls. If you look at
>> server policy you will see that it enforces HTTPS transport. Therefore
>> you cannot execute this sample over HTTP transport. In other sense you
>> cannot run the sample with ant command.
>>
>> We need to fix documentation accordingly. I will base RAMPART-343 for
>> that. Here I am attaching a server and client code of same sample
>> which runs over HTTPS. You need to deploy this in a server like
>> tomcat. In addition you also need to configure tomcat to talk over
>> HTTPS. Please refer [1] to configure tomcat over HTTPS.
>>
>> In the client code you need to set trust store parameters accordingly.
>> By looking at sample code you will get an idea.
>>
>> Let us know if you further encounter issues.
>>
>> Thanks
>> AmilaJ
>>
>> [1]. http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/ssl-howto.html
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 5:54 AM, Weilan Wu <weilan.wu@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I am refering to JIRA:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-343
>> >
>> > I am still seeing the issue on RHEL5 as well as Windows-7. Any ideas
>> when
>> > this will be fixed?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Weilan