axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC 2012] Improve Json support in Axis2 with google-gson, [Part-2]
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 05:40:11 GMT
Hi devs,

Everything is fine, if i try to print OMElement using omElement.toString();
> it prints OMElement without any error. But after returning from
> JsonBuilder,
> and inside the TransportUtils class it throws a class cast exception when
> it try
> to add this returned OMelement to the SoapEnvelop by using
> envelope.getBody().addChild(documentElement); here is the code segment in
> TransportUtils class
>
> envelope = soapFactory.getDefaultEnvelope();
> if (documentElement != null) {
>      envelope.getBody().addChild(documentElement); // THIS LINE THROWS AN
> EXCEPTION
> }
>
> The exception is  *java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMDocumentImpl cannot be cast to
> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.OMNodeEx*

I could able to solve this , there was an error in my GsonXMLStreamReader ,
I had to dig AXIOM to identify this. AXIOM process the parser while it
receive XMLStreamReader.END_ELEMENT but my implementation had an error
returning the END_ELEMENT, I solved it now I an not getting above
ClassCastException.

Thanks,
Shameera.

*