axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From John Patrick <nhoj.patr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Code Generating Problem
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 11:45:28 GMT
Do be able to help more, I need all the questions below answered.

1) Windows, yes/no?

2) If windows which version?

3) Linux, yes/no?

4) If linux, which distro & version?

5) Project Workspace, do you mean eclipse?

6) How do you execute axis?

7) Do you get a stack trace?

8) If stack trace, please attach

9) Where do you enter "AAA project Sample"? file, build.xml, other

John