axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From John Patrick <nhoj.patr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] Code Generating Problem
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:30:06 GMT
Is it executing on Linux or Windows or both?
Are you escaping the spaces in the string/property when referring to
the "AAA Project Sample"? either the tool or plugin or property or
properties file...

Personally I shot any developer on projects that I'm working on that
don't use the following regex pattern for directory names [a-z0-9_-].

The only expect I allow is if the directory is technically controlled
by an external project, 3rd party or tool/framework (i.e. WEB-INF or
META-INF).

Yes the file system allows spaces but does that mean it's a good idea...

It like windows where sometimes it's more sensible and stable to use
the dos 8.3 name, than the one displayed in

John