axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Harsha Thirimanna <harsha.thirima...@gmail.com>
Subject [AXIS2] wsdl2java code generate problem
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 06:02:46 GMT
hi
When i generate Serverside code , with 'uw' option , it gave the wrong java
code for 'MessageReciveInOut' class.

if("getHotelDetailForHotels".equals(methodName)){

                lk.harsha.xsd.hoteldetail.response.HotelDetailResponse
hotelDetailResponse18 = null;

lk.harsha.xsd.hoteldetail.request.GetHotelDetailForHotels wrappedParam =

(lk.harsha.xsd.hoteldetail.request.GetHotelDetailForHotels)fromOM(

msgContext.getEnvelope().getBody().getFirstElement(),

lk.harsha.xsd.hoteldetail.request.GetHotelDetailForHotels.class,

getEnvelopeNamespaces(msgContext.getEnvelope()));

                                               hotelDetailResponse18 =

wrapgetHotelDetailForHotels();

skel.getHotelDetailForHotels(

getRequestBase(wrappedParam)
                                                            ,

getHotels(wrappedParam)
                                                            )
                                                    ;

                                        envelope =
toEnvelope(getSOAPFactory(msgContext), hotelDetailResponse18, false, new
javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://www.travco.co.uk/",

"getHotelDetailForHotels"));
                                    }

I have Attached Complete Source File Here.

There are the compile error , we can see  it , it is wrong code.

I used this command to generate the codes

wsdl2java -d jaxbri -ssi  -R resources -s -sd -ss -uw  -o ../ -uri
HotelDetailService.wsdl

what should i do for this ?

Thanks
Harsha