axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Yash Dosi <yashd...@gmail.com>
Subject Modifying MAILTO Transport.
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:21:30 GMT
Hi All,
        I believe the subject is sufficient enough to explain what I wish
to do.
Well actually I want to the mailto transport to become generic.
Currently the mailto transport has the limitation of only one user account
for the smtp adapter - the details of which are mentioned in the axis2.xml
And in case of IMAP adapter there can only be one user account per service.
Well what I want is to generalize these adapters.
I have searched the net but found nothing useful.
Thanks in advance.

Yash Dosi.