axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Weilan <weilan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS2 WSP support
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 08:13:30 GMT
Thanks Krishantha, for the reference. Actually it was the link you mentioned that lead me to
this ML.

My question is, if I have a WSDL that contains WSP tags (specifically for security capabilities).
What the step-by-step guides for constructing a WS client   using AXIS2 solution?

Thanks very much!

Weilan

Sent from my iPhone