axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Yashwanth Rajaram -X (yrajaram - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco)" <yraja...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: How to send attachments via local transport?
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:58:39 GMT
Hi All:

Wondering if there are any good tutorials/examples on how to send
attachments via local transport? Or can anyone confirm if this indeed is
doable - my gut says that it should be doable?

Sincerely, Yashwanth

Technical Architect, EBIS

From: Yashwanth Rajaram -X (yrajaram - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco)
[mailto:yrajaram@cisco.com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 12:21 AM
To: java-dev@axis.apache.org; java-user@axis.apache.org
Subject: How to send attachments via local transport?

Hi All:

While using Local Transport we are finding that attachments are being
passed on to the receiving web service. However if we use regular HTTP
invocation then the attachments are passed on to the receiving web
service.

Wondering if anyone has successfully send attachments via local
transport - if so can you pls share a sample?

Sincerely,

Yashwanth

Technical Architect, EBIS