axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From rajender upadhayaya <rurajuno...@hotmail.com>
Subject FW: Axis2-1.6.2 - Object as arguments in Webservice methods - Issue in XSD - Client-Stub Generation
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 12:04:39 GMT

Hi

I have downloaded the axis2-1.6.2 binary version and war version to run in Tomcat server.

I tried the example “pojoguide”. The service “WeatherService.java” method’s “setWeather()”
takes an object argument i.e. “Weather.java”.

According to steps mentioned I generated the “WeatherService.aar” and kept it inside the
axis2 war version deployed on Tomcat 5.5.28  i.e. E:\apache-tomcat-5.5.28\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services.

Now I tested it by hitting the URL http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/WeatherService?wsdl
WSDL is visible.

But XSD is not visible and giving error when I hit the below URL

localhost:8080/axis2/services/WeatherService?xsd

Details are mentioned in "Problem.doc" contained in attachement with this mail.

1)    Problem.doc explaining problem with screenshot
2)    pojoguide containing service code and generated WSDL
3) pojoguidejibx containing code for client stub creation using JIBX

I am stuck up since last two weeks on this issue.

Can you please help me out in resolving this issue ?

Thanks and Regards
Rajender Upadhayaya