axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC 2012] Improve Json support in Axis2 with google-gson, [Part-2]
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 06:00:47 GMT
Hi devs ,

According to my second approach, I need to map json elements in request to
relevant XML tags/text and vice versa. When i am working on this, there is
a  problem arises that which convention should i expect for this. So i need
to clarify whether the following convention is correct or are there any
suggestions for it.

json message

{    "alise": {
        "bob": {
            "x": "valueX",
            "y": "valueY",
            "z": ["valueU","valueV","valueW"],
            "l": { "name": "john",  "age": 23 },
            "m": [ { "a": ["A","B","C" ]  }, { "b": ["D","E","F" ]  }  ]
        }
    }
}

Relevant,expected xml message from this json request (actually, it is not
converted to xml)

    <json>
        <alise>
            <bob>
                <x>valueX</x>
                <y>valueY</y>
                <z>valueU</z>
                <z>valueV</z>
                <z>valueW</z>
                <l>
                    <name>john</name>
                    <age>23</age>
                </l>
                <m>
                    <a>A</a>
                    <a>B</a>
                    <a>C</a>
                </m>
                <m>
                    <b>D</b>
                    <b>E</b>
                    <b>F</b>
                </m>
            </bob>
        </alise>
    </json>

Thanks
Shameera.

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 7:12 PM, Shameera Rathnayaka <shameerainfo@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi devs,
>
> As this project is accepted for GSoC 2012, I would like
> to continue my work and looking forward to finish my project
> as a success in this summer. According to my mentor (Amila Suriarachchi)
> it is better to improve my knowledge further about Axis2 architecture
> in this community bounding period. Therefore I'll start to read the
> Documentation and Apache Axis2 book.
>
> Andreas, as you mentioned in the previous mail thread[1] could you
> please point out some of the code samples in synapse which do
> a similar work as i do in my 2nd approach of the project?.
>
> I will use this thread for future discussion about the project.
> And I'll keep update my implementation patches to  AXIS2-5270<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5270>too.
>

> [1]
> http://axis.markmail.org/thread/4lg7xefplv7o65z6#query:page:1+mid:u7zauh37nj4mje6n+state:results
>
> Thanks