axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Samaya Althuru <>
Subject Re: confirm unsubscribe from
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 13:20:05 GMT

 From: "" <>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2012 9:15 AM
Subject: confirm unsubscribe from
Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the mailing list.

To confirm that you would like

removed from the java-dev mailing list, please send a short reply
to this address:

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

I haven't checked whether your address is currently on the mailing list.
To see what address you used to subscribe, look at the messages you are
receiving from the mailing list. Each message has your address hidden
inside its return path; for example, receives messages
with return path: <java-dev-return-<number>

--- Administrative commands for the java-dev list ---

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send a short message to:

The messages should contain one line or word of text to avoid being
treated as sp@m, but I will ignore their content.
Only the ADDRESS you send to is important.

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your

desired results, please contact my owner at Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am ;-)