axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Himakar Chennapragada <>
Subject axis2 1.6.1 concurrency issue?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:39:04 GMT
We seem to have hit a concurrency issue when using multiple services with
Axis2 v1.6.1; we also use tomcat 7.0.25.
Under a light stress workload the 2 services seem to get mixed up and we
receive different operations for different services.  When we try with
service A with operations 1 and 2 and we have another service B with
operations 10 and 20, at runtime the server receives service A with
operation 10 and service B with operation 1.

When we used Axis2 v1.4.1 with Tomcat 6.0.18 there was no concurrency
issue.  Can you please help if there is a global setting or some global
receivers preventing service wide execution and working at a global level
causing race-condition/concurrency.
Best Regards,

View raw message