axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to enable JMS in Axis2-1.6.1?
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2012 17:44:23 GMT
Hi Charitha,

JMS transport is belong to a separate sub project called Axis Transport at
the moment it's version numbers are not sync with Axis2 core version
numbers. We tried to sync version numbers during the 1.6.0 release cycle
but couldn't  make it happen, will try again with 1.7.0 cycle.

For the moment you should able to use axis2-transport-jms-1.0.0 version.
Please let us know your results.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga