axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: transportReceiver and AxisServlet
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 21:32:28 GMT
Andreas,

Can one specify httpFrontendHostUrl multiple times (i.e. one for http and
one for https)?

And what exactly should one specify for this parameter? Up to the context?
(If this is documented somewhere please let me know.)

Thanks

Nadir Amra
Internet: amra@us.ibm.com

Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com> wrote on 03/28/2012 03:18:07
PM:

> From: Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com>
> To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
> Date: 03/28/2012 03:31 PM
> Subject: Re: transportReceiver and AxisServlet
>
> In that scenario, you should declare an http transport in axis2.xml
> and use the httpFrontendHostUrl parameter to configure the URLs
> exposed in the WSDL.
>
> Andreas
>
> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 21:59, Nadir Amra <amra@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> > I have an HTTP server as a front-end to an application server contains
> > Axis2.   In the Axis2.XML file I have defined a transportReceiver for
https.
> >  There is no transport receiver for http.
> >
> > I want to be able to by-pass the HTTP server and send requests to
Axis2 over
> > http.  Currently, if I attempt to do this I get the following
exception:

> > AxisServlet: javax.servlet.ServletException: http is forbidden.
> >
> > I do not want to define a transport receiver for http because I do not
want
> > http exposed in the WSDL files.
> >
> > Is there a way to do this?  And if not, do you think I should open a
JIRA