axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: sandesha2-1.6 #130
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 12:59:49 GMT
AmilaJ, It look like you need to modify Sandesha 1.6 branch as well
according to your Rampart changes.

Thanks !

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 6:26 PM, Apache Jenkins Server <
jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:

> See <https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/130/>
>
> ------------------------------------------
> [...truncated 205 lines...]
> [INFO] Unpacking <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/.repository/org/apache/sandesha2/sandesha2-core/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-core-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jarto
> >
>  <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/mar/target/classes
> >
> with Includes **/*.class,**/*.xml and excludes:**/*test.class
> [INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
> [INFO] No sources to compile
> [INFO] [resources:testResources {execution: default-testResources}]
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/mar/src/test/resources
> >
> [INFO] Copying 2 resources
> [INFO] [compiler:testCompile {execution: default-testCompile}]
> [INFO] No sources to compile
> [INFO] [surefire:test {execution: default-test}]
> [INFO] Surefire report directory: <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/mar/target/surefire-reports
> >
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
>  T E S T S
> -------------------------------------------------------
> There are no tests to run.
>
> Results :
> Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>
> [INFO] [axis2-mar:mar {execution: default-mar}]
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/mar/pom.xml>
> to
> /home/hudson/hudson/jobs/sandesha2-1.6/modules/org.apache.sandesha2$sandesha2/builds/2012-03-01_12-55-52/archive/org.apache.sandesha2/sandesha2/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.pom[INFO]
> Generating mar <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/mar/target/sandesha2-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.mar
> >
>
> [INFO] Building jar: <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/mar/target/sandesha2-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.mar
> >
> [INFO] [apache-rat:check {execution: default}]
> [INFO] Exclude: dependency-reduced-pom.xml
> [INFO] [install:install {execution: default-install}]
> [INFO] Installing <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/mar/target/sandesha2-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.mar>
> to <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/.repository/org/apache/sandesha2/sandesha2/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.mar
> >
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/mar/target/sandesha2-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.mar>
> to
> /home/hudson/hudson/jobs/sandesha2-1.6/modules/org.apache.sandesha2$sandesha2/builds/2012-03-01_12-55-52/archive/org.apache.sandesha2/sandesha2/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.mar
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building Sandesha2 - Client
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
> [INFO] Deleting <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/client/target
> >
> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
> [INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/client/src/main/resources
> >
> [INFO] Copying 2 resources
> [INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
> [INFO] No sources to compile
> [INFO] [resources:testResources {execution: default-testResources}]
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/client/src/test/resources
> >
> [INFO] Copying 2 resources
> [INFO] [compiler:testCompile {execution: default-testCompile}]
> [INFO] No sources to compile
> [INFO] [surefire:test {execution: default-test}]
> [INFO] Surefire report directory: <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/client/target/surefire-reports
> >
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
>  T E S T S
> -------------------------------------------------------
> There are no tests to run.
>
> Results :
> Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>
> [JENKINS] Recording test results
> [INFO] [jar:jar {execution: default-jar}]
> [INFO] Building jar: <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/client/target/sandesha2-client-constants-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> >
> [INFO] [shade:shade {execution: default}]
> [INFO] Including org.apache.sandesha2:sandesha2-core:jar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT in
> the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.axis2:axis2-codegen:jar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT from
> the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.axis2:axis2-kernel:jar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-api:jar:1.2.13-SNAPSHOT
> from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-activation_1.1_spec:jar:1.1 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec:jar:1.7.1 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1 from the shaded
> jar.
> [INFO] Excluding jaxen:jaxen:jar:1.1.3 from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec:jar:1.0.1 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.james:apache-mime4j-core:jar:0.7.2 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding
> org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-impl:jar:1.2.13-SNAPSHOT from the shaded
> jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.codehaus.woodstox:wstx-asl:jar:3.2.9 from the shaded
> jar.
> [INFO] Excluding
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec:jar:1.1.2 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jta_1.1_spec:jar:1.1
> from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding javax.servlet:servlet-api:jar:2.3 from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding commons-httpclient:commons-httpclient:jar:3.1 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding commons-codec:commons-codec:jar:1.2 from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding commons-fileupload:commons-fileupload:jar:1.2 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding wsdl4j:wsdl4j:jar:1.6.2 from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.ws.commons.schema:XmlSchema:jar:1.4.7 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.neethi:neethi:jar:3.0.2-SNAPSHOT from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.woden:woden-api:jar:1.0M9 from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.woden:woden-impl-dom:jar:1.0M9 from the shaded
> jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.woden:woden-impl-commons:jar:1.0M9 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding javax.ws.rs:jsr311-api:jar:1.0 from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.axis2:axis2-adb:jar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-dom:jar:1.2.13-SNAPSHOT
> from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.axis2:addressing:mar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.axis2:axis2-mtompolicy:jar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT from
> the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Replacing original artifact with shaded artifact.
> [INFO] Replacing <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/client/target/sandesha2-client-constants-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> with <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/client/target/sandesha2-client-constants-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar
> >
> [INFO] [apache-rat:check {execution: default}]
> [INFO] Exclude: dependency-reduced-pom.xml
> [INFO] [install:install {execution: default-install}]
> [INFO] Installing <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/client/target/sandesha2-client-constants-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/.repository/org/apache/sandesha2/sandesha2-client-constants/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-client-constants-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> >
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/client/dependency-reduced-pom.xml>
> to
> /home/hudson/hudson/jobs/sandesha2-1.6/modules/org.apache.sandesha2$sandesha2-client-constants/builds/2012-03-01_12-55-52/archive/org.apache.sandesha2/sandesha2-client-constants/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-client-constants-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/client/target/sandesha2-client-constants-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> /home/hudson/hudson/jobs/sandesha2-1.6/modules/org.apache.sandesha2$sandesha2-client-constants/builds/2012-03-01_12-55-52/archive/org.apache.sandesha2/sandesha2-client-constants/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-client-constants-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building Sandesha2 - Policy
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
> [INFO] Deleting <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/policy/target
> >
> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
> [INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] Copying 1 resource
> [INFO] Copying 2 resources
> [INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
> [INFO] No sources to compile
> [INFO] [resources:testResources {execution: default-testResources}]
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/policy/src/test/resources
> >
> [INFO] Copying 2 resources
> [INFO] [compiler:testCompile {execution: default-testCompile}]
> [INFO] No sources to compile
> [INFO] [surefire:test {execution: default-test}]
> [INFO] Surefire report directory: <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/policy/target/surefire-reports
> >
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
>  T E S T S
> -------------------------------------------------------
> There are no tests to run.
>
> Results :
> Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>
> [JENKINS] Recording test results
> [INFO] [jar:jar {execution: default-jar}]
> [INFO] Building jar: <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/policy/target/sandesha2-policy-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> >
> [INFO] [shade:shade {execution: default}]
> [INFO] Including org.apache.sandesha2:sandesha2-core:jar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT in
> the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.axis2:axis2-codegen:jar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT from
> the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.axis2:axis2-kernel:jar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-api:jar:1.2.13-SNAPSHOT
> from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-activation_1.1_spec:jar:1.1 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec:jar:1.7.1 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding commons-logging:commons-logging:jar:1.1.1 from the shaded
> jar.
> [INFO] Excluding jaxen:jaxen:jar:1.1.3 from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec:jar:1.0.1 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.james:apache-mime4j-core:jar:0.7.2 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding
> org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-impl:jar:1.2.13-SNAPSHOT from the shaded
> jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.codehaus.woodstox:wstx-asl:jar:3.2.9 from the shaded
> jar.
> [INFO] Excluding
> org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec:jar:1.1.2 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-jta_1.1_spec:jar:1.1
> from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding javax.servlet:servlet-api:jar:2.3 from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding commons-httpclient:commons-httpclient:jar:3.1 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding commons-codec:commons-codec:jar:1.2 from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding commons-fileupload:commons-fileupload:jar:1.2 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding wsdl4j:wsdl4j:jar:1.6.2 from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.ws.commons.schema:XmlSchema:jar:1.4.7 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.neethi:neethi:jar:3.0.2-SNAPSHOT from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.woden:woden-api:jar:1.0M9 from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.woden:woden-impl-dom:jar:1.0M9 from the shaded
> jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.woden:woden-impl-commons:jar:1.0M9 from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding javax.ws.rs:jsr311-api:jar:1.0 from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.axis2:axis2-adb:jar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.ws.commons.axiom:axiom-dom:jar:1.2.13-SNAPSHOT
> from the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.axis2:addressing:mar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT from the
> shaded jar.
> [INFO] Excluding org.apache.axis2:axis2-mtompolicy:jar:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT from
> the shaded jar.
> [INFO] Replacing original artifact with shaded artifact.
> [INFO] Replacing <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/policy/target/sandesha2-policy-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> with <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/policy/target/sandesha2-policy-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT-shaded.jar
> >
> [INFO] [apache-rat:check {execution: default}]
> [INFO] Exclude: dependency-reduced-pom.xml
> [INFO] [install:install {execution: default-install}]
> [INFO] Installing <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/policy/target/sandesha2-policy-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/.repository/org/apache/sandesha2/sandesha2-policy/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-policy-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> >
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/policy/dependency-reduced-pom.xml>
> to
> /home/hudson/hudson/jobs/sandesha2-1.6/modules/org.apache.sandesha2$sandesha2-policy/builds/2012-03-01_12-55-52/archive/org.apache.sandesha2/sandesha2-policy/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-policy-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/policy/target/sandesha2-policy-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> /home/hudson/hudson/jobs/sandesha2-1.6/modules/org.apache.sandesha2$sandesha2-policy/builds/2012-03-01_12-55-52/archive/org.apache.sandesha2/sandesha2-policy/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-policy-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building Sandesha2 - Rampart Integration
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
> [INFO] Deleting <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/rampart-integration/target
> >
> [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.rampart:rampart-core:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT: checking
> for updates from apache.snapshots
> Downloading:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/rampart/rampart-core/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/rampart-core-1.6.2-20120301.113259-122.pom
>
> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.rampart:rampart-project:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT:
> checking for updates from apache.snapshots
> Downloading:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/rampart/rampart-project/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/rampart-project-1.6.2-20120301.113309-122.pom
>
> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.rampart:rampart-policy:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT: checking
> for updates from apache.snapshots
> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.rampart:rampart-policy:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT: checking
> for updates from open-saml
> Downloading:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/rampart/rampart-policy/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/rampart-policy-1.6.2-20120301.113308-122.pom
>
> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:mex:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT: checking for updates
> from apache.snapshots
> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.axis2:mex:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT: checking for updates
> from open-saml
> Downloading:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/mex/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/mex-1.6.2-20120301.102416-149.pom
>
> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.rampart:rampart-trust:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT: checking
> for updates from apache.snapshots
> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.rampart:rampart-trust:1.6.2-SNAPSHOT: checking
> for updates from open-saml
> Downloading:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/rampart/rampart-trust/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/rampart-trust-1.6.2-20120301.113310-122.pom
>
> Downloading:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/rampart/rampart-core/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/rampart-core-1.6.2-20120301.113259-122.jar
> Downloading:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/mex/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/mex-1.6.2-20120301.102416-149-impl.jar
> 32K<http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/axis2/mex/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/mex-1.6.2-20120301.102416-149-impl.jar%0A32K>downloaded
 (mex-1.6.2-20120301.102416-149-impl.jar)
> 169K downloaded  (rampart-core-1.6.2-20120301.113259-122.jar)
> Downloading:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/rampart/rampart-policy/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/rampart-policy-1.6.2-20120301.113308-122.jar
> 157K<http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/rampart/rampart-policy/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/rampart-policy-1.6.2-20120301.113308-122.jar%0A157K>downloaded
 (rampart-policy-1.6.2-20120301.113308-122.jar)
> Downloading:
> http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/rampart/rampart-trust/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/rampart-trust-1.6.2-20120301.113310-122.jar
> 120K<http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/org/apache/rampart/rampart-trust/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/rampart-trust-1.6.2-20120301.113310-122.jar%0A120K>downloaded
 (rampart-trust-1.6.2-20120301.113310-122.jar)
> [INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/rampart-integration/src/main/resources
> >
> [INFO] Copying 2 resources
> [INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
> Compiling 2 source files to <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/rampart-integration/target/classes
> >
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/rampart-integration/pom.xml>
> to
> /home/hudson/hudson/jobs/sandesha2-1.6/modules/org.apache.sandesha2$sandesha2-rampart-integration/builds/2012-03-01_12-55-52/archive/org.apache.sandesha2/sandesha2-rampart-integration/1.6.2-SNAPSHOT/sandesha2-rampart-integration-1.6.2-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Compilation failure
>
> <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/rampart-integration/src/main/java/org/apache/sandesha2/security/rampart/RampartBasedSecurityManager.java>:[104,78]
> incompatible types
> found   : java.util.List<org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngineResult>
> required: java.util.Vector
>
> <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/rampart-integration/src/main/java/org/apache/sandesha2/security/rampart/RampartBasedSecurityManager.java>:[109,48]
> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : method getAction()
> location: class org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngineResult
>
> <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/rampart-integration/src/main/java/org/apache/sandesha2/security/rampart/RampartBasedSecurityManager.java>:[110,63]
> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : method getPrincipal()
> location: class org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngineResult
>
> <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/rampart-integration/src/main/java/org/apache/sandesha2/security/rampart/RampartBasedSecurityManager.java>:[113,74]
> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : method getPrincipal()
> location: class org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngineResult
>
> <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/sandesha2-1.6/ws/sandesha2/modules/rampart-integration/src/main/java/org/apache/sandesha2/security/rampart/RampartBasedSecurityManager.java>:[148,87]
> cannot find symbol
> symbol  : method getSignedElements()
> location: class org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngineResult
>
>
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 32 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Thu Mar 01 12:56:30 GMT 2012
> [INFO] Final Memory: 55M/437M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Waiting for Jenkins to finish collecting data
> Sending e-mails to: java-dev@axis.apache.org
> channel stopped
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-dev-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: java-dev-help@axis.apache.org
>
>


-- 
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com
Web      - http://people.apache.org/~sagara/
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/ssagara

Mime
View raw message