axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Prabhath Suminda <pathiranap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2012
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 17:12:43 GMT
Hi,
First of all thank you for the response. I am interested in "Upgrade Axis2
to use xmlschema2 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5239>". So
will this idea meet GSoc standards?  (I mean complexity, time needed,
etc.). I alos agree to your final point. So I'll  start working by fixing
some simple issues.

Regars,
Prabhath Suminda