axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Guillermo Rodriguez Gonzalez <grgonza...@estudiantes.uci.cu>
Subject [Axis2]
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:22:24 GMT
hello all,my English is notgoodexcuse me forthat.I havea question:

I am developinga systemthesisinwhich I useJAASforauthentication and
authorization, Iimplementedmy own LoginModuleandplace it ona package
withinitself .jarof service, butwhen I tryperform the authentication,an
exception occursinforming thatcan not be foundCustomLoginModuleclass.

I amclear that thisisa problem withtheClassLoader, soI created
myownclassloadercomposedas follows:

          List<ClassLoader>classLoaders= newLinkedList<>();
classLoaders.add(Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader());
classLoaders.add(getClass().getClassLoader());
Thread.currentThread().SetContextClassLoader(newCompositeClassLoader(classLoaders));

Thisworked wellbut only from thefirst service,when making acall to
anotherservice with the sameServiceGroup the errorstill occurs

Please help me.

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE
EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com