axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Rajesh Kumar Yadav (Commented) (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (RAMPART-344) ArrayOutofBoundException in Sample#2
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 12:40:40 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-344?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13160862#comment-13160862
] 

Rajesh Kumar Yadav commented on RAMPART-344:
--------------------------------------------

Hi Amila,

Thanks a lot for your support but I could able to solve this issue by myself.

Thanks again,
Rajesh





This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a
specific individual and purpose, and is
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based
on it, is strictly prohibited.
v.E.1



                
> ArrayOutofBoundException in Sample#2
> ------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: RAMPART-344
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART-344
>             Project: Rampart
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: rampart-core
>    Affects Versions: 1.6.0
>         Environment: Apache tomcate 5.5.34, Rampart 1.6.0, Axis 1.6.0
>            Reporter: Rajesh Kumar Yadav
>             Fix For: 1.6.0
>
>
> Hi All,
> I am trying to run Rampart sample #2 server deployed in Apache tomcate 5.5.3 and client
is running from Eclipse. when i run the client to call the web  service i saw following stack
trace in server console.  What does this error mean and how to overcome this issue.
> Thanks in advance,
> Rajesh
> [ERROR] Exception occurred while trying to invoke service method echo
> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 1
>         at org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.BeanUtil.deserialize(BeanUtil.java
> :639)
>         at org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCUtil.processRequest(RPCUtil.java:15
> 3)
>         at org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCUtil.invokeServiceClass(RPCUtil.jav
> a:206)
>         at org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOutAsyncMessageReceiver.invokeBus
> inessLogic(RPCInOutAsyncMessageReceiver.java:92)
>         at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.invokeBusines
> sLogic(AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.java:40)
>         at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMe
> ssageReceiver.java:110)
>         at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutAsyncMessageReceiver.receive(
> AbstractInOutAsyncMessageReceiver.java:34)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:181)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostReq
> uest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:172)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:1
> 46)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:647)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
> icationFilterChain.java:269)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
> ilterChain.java:188)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
> alve.java:213)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
> alve.java:172)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
> ava:127)
>         at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
> ava:117)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
> ve.java:108)
>         at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
> a:174)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcesso
> r.java:843)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.pr
> ocess(Http11AprProtocol.java:679)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:13
> 03)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> [ERROR] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.sanitizeWebOutput(Utils.java:681)
>         at org.apache.jsp.axis2_002dweb.engagingtoaservice_jsp._jspService(engag
> ingtoaservice_jsp.java:188)
>         at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
>         at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper
> .java:371)
>         at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:3
> 08)
>         at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:259)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
> icationFilterChain.java:269)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
> ilterChain.java:188)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDisp
> atcher.java:659)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationD
> ispatcher.java:565)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDis
> patcher.java:493)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractAgent.renderView(AbstractAgen
> t.java:119)
>         at org.apache.axis2.webapp.AdminAgent.processEngageToService(AdminAgent.
> java:362)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractAgent.handle(AbstractAgent.ja
> va:77)
>         at org.apache.axis2.webapp.AdminAgent.handle(AdminAgent.java:118)
>         at org.apache.axis2.webapp.AxisAdminServlet.doGet(AxisAdminServlet.java:
> 52)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:627)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
> icationFilterChain.java:269)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
> ilterChain.java:188)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
> alve.java:213)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
> alve.java:172)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
> ava:127)
>         at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
> ava:117)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
> ve.java:108)
>         at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
> a:174)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcesso
> r.java:843)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.pr
> ocess(Http11AprProtocol.java:679)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:13
> 03)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> [WARN] Error dispatching request /axis2/axis2-admin/engageToService
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractAgent.handle(AbstractAgent.ja
> va:77)
>         at org.apache.axis2.webapp.AdminAgent.handle(AdminAgent.java:118)
>         at org.apache.axis2.webapp.AxisAdminServlet.doGet(AxisAdminServlet.java:
> 52)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:627)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
> icationFilterChain.java:269)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
> ilterChain.java:188)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
> alve.java:213)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
> alve.java:172)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
> ava:127)
>         at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
> ava:117)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
> ve.java:108)
>         at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
> a:174)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcesso
> r.java:843)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.pr
> ocess(Http11AprProtocol.java:679)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:13
> 03)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException
>         at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspSer
> vletWrapper.java:500)
>         at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper
> .java:413)
>         at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:3
> 08)
>         at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:259)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
> icationFilterChain.java:269)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
> ilterChain.java:188)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDisp
> atcher.java:659)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationD
> ispatcher.java:565)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDis
> patcher.java:493)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractAgent.renderView(AbstractAgen
> t.java:119)
>         at org.apache.axis2.webapp.AdminAgent.processEngageToService(AdminAgent.
> java:362)
>         ... 21 more
> [ERROR] WSDoAllReceiver: Incoming message does not contain required Security hea
> der
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: WSDoAllReceiver: Incoming message does not contain r
> equired Security header
>         at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllReceiver.processBasic(WSDoAllReceiv
> er.java:221)
>         at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllReceiver.processMessage(WSDoAllRece
> iver.java:86)
>         at org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllHandler.invoke(WSDoAllHandler.java:
> 72)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invokeHandler(Phase.java:340)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:313)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:262)
>         at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:168)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostReq
> uest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:172)
>         at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:1
> 46)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:647)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
> icationFilterChain.java:269)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
> ilterChain.java:188)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
> alve.java:213)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
> alve.java:172)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
> ava:127)
>         at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
> ava:117)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
> ve.java:108)
>         at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
> a:174)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcesso
> r.java:843)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.pr
> ocess(Http11AprProtocol.java:679)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:13
> 03)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-dev-unsubscribe@axis.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: java-dev-help@axis.apache.org


Mime
View raw message