axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Supun Malinga <sup...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Support for exposing ejb 3.x as web-services
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:41:07 GMT
Hi All,

After some work I could modify the ejb Message receivers to support ejb3.0.
I made this as a separate message receiver. Three new classes introduced.
org/apache/axis2/rpc/receivers/ejb/EJB3Util.java
org/apache/axis2/rpc/receivers/ejb/EJB3InOnlyMessageReceiver.jav
org/apache/axis2/rpc/receivers/ejb/EJB3MessageReceiver.java

Created a jira @ [1].
Attached a draft patch to the jira. I'll further look into do more fine
tuning and testing with different appservers.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5204

thanks,