axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get module parameters from the WebService
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 14:16:29 GMT
You can use properties instead. You can add properties to message
context from the module (by handlers) and service implementation class
can use them.

Or else at the service deployment time your service can look for that
parameter (module) and use, for this you can use service life cycle class.

Deepal