axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use MultipartFormDataFormatter ?
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 18:32:42 GMT
It makes sense that multipart/form-data is only used for requests.
That means that MultipartFormDataBuilder is only used on the server
side for incoming requests and that in order to test
MultipartFormDataFormatter you need to use Axis2 as a client that
generates an outgoing multipart/form-data request.

Andreas