axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject NPE in LocalTransportReceiver.processMessage()
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:03:59 GMT
Hi devs,

can someone please review and re-open AXIS2-3219? I added detailed
informations about the problem and two suggestions for potential fixes.
It can be fixed by a single parameter passing change. I'm happy to
provide a patch as well, but would like know which solution better fix
into Axis2's design.

It is a bit frustrating to see it as 'Resolved' without neither a single
change associated to it nor does it seem the issue has been properly
reviewed.

A code review, especially regarding the use of static fields in this
context, would do it good.

Thanks,
  Tammo

PS: Sorry for the rant, besides of that, Axis is great stuff :)

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de