axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Yunxi Zhang <zhangyx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: wsdl2java eclipse plugin error
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 15:09:03 GMT

Hi, Harshana,
I've just designed my own wsdl file shown as below:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<definitions name="RespondingAction"
	xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/">

    <types>
    	<schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
    		<element name="RequestingAction" type="string"/>
    		<element name="RespondingAction" type="string"/>
    	</schema>
    </types>

	<message name="ReceiveRequestingActionInput">
		<part name="body" element="RequestingAction"/>
	</message>

	<message name="SendRespondingActionOutput">
		<part name="body" element="RespondingAction"/>
	</message>

	<message name="SendRespondingActionFaultOutput">
		<part name="body" element="RespondingAction"/>
		<part name="RespondingAction" element="Fault"/>
	</message>

	<portType name="RespondingActionPortType">
		<operation name="SendResultFromRespondingAction">
			<input message="ReceiveRequestingActionInput"/>
			<outpt message="SendRespondingActionOutput"/>
			<fault message="SendRespondingActionFaultOutput"/>
		</operation>
	</portType>

	<binding name="RespondingActionSoapBinding" type="RespondingActionPortType">
		<soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
		<operation name="SendResultFromRespondingAction">
			<soap:operation soapAction="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/PortalB_RespondingAction"/>
				<input>
					<soap:body use="literal"/>
				</input>
				<output>
					<soap:body use="literal"/>
				</output>
				<fault>
					<soap:fault use="literal"/>
				</fault>
		</operation>
	</binding>

	<service name="RespondingActionService">
		<documentation>return a result about if TN can be used to establish trust relationship</documentation>
		<port name="RespondingActionPort" binding="RespondingActionSoapBinding">
			<soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/PortalB_RespondingAction"/>
		</port>
	</service>

</definitions>

but when i tried to use wsdl2java tool to convert it to java files, got the warning shown
below:
I've no idea about why it said my wsdl was not valid. Could you help me check my wsdl file
again?
By the way, i'm a little bit confused by the meaning of two attributes:
the first one is the attribute 'soapAction' in  the <operation> block inside the <binding>
block.
the second none is the attribute  'location' in the <address> block embedded in the
<service> block.
I've checked the examples, but couldn't find out what they are.
Another question is: is it possible to design two Web Services to let them communicate in
multiple steps automatically? Since all the examples in the Axis2 web site is about how to
build a service, and the client send a AXIOMElement message manually.
Many thanks.
Yunxi