axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Sullivan <not...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Having trouble interfacing with WCF
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 14:01:22 GMT
On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:

>  in policy.xml set your stsAlias element in RampartConfig parent e.g:
>
>           <ramp:RampartConfig xmlns:ramp="
> http://ws.apache.org/rampart/policy">
>                 <ramp:stsAlias>sts</ramp:stsAlias>
>
> Martin

I don't understand, I don't have a policy.xml.  I'm pretty sure WsImport
automatically created the policy for me, and it shoves it into an inline
string.

Now, I don't see a RampartConfig element in the policy.  Also, looking at
http://axis.apache.org/axis2/java/rampart/samples.html, I don't see any
RampartConfig elements in those either.  Is there a way I can set this at
runtime? Or, if I can shove this into the policy string, where would I put
it? Before <wsp:Policy .../> ?  I tried this and it didn't seem to do
anything. :/

--
Jay Sullivan