axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Harshana Eranga Martin <harshan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java eclipse plugin error
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:50:04 GMT
Hi Yunxi,

Sorry for the delay. Please find the comments inline.

2011/8/8 Yunxi Zhang <zhangyx395@hotmail.com>

>  Hi, Harshana,
>
> I've just designed my own wsdl file shown as below:
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>
> <definitions name="RespondingAction"
>
> xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
>
> xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/">
>

>     <types>
>
>     <schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
>
>     <element name="RequestingAction" type="string"/>
>
>     <element name="RespondingAction" type="string"/>
>
>     </schema>
>
>     </types>
>
>  <message name="ReceiveRequestingActionInput">
>
> <part name="body" element="RequestingAction"/>
>
> </message>
>

>  <message name="SendRespondingActionOutput">
>
> <part name="body" element="RespondingAction"/>
>
> </message>
>
>  <message name="SendRespondingActionFaultOutput">
>
> <part name="body" element="RespondingAction"/>
>
> <part name="RespondingAction" element="Fault"/>
>
> </message>
>
>  <portType name="RespondingActionPortType">
>
> <operation name="SendResultFromRespondingAction">
>
> <input message="ReceiveRequestingActionInput"/>
>
> <outpt message="SendRespondingActionOutput"/>
>
> <fault message="SendRespondingActionFaultOutput"/>
>
> </operation>
>
> </portType>
>
>  <binding name="RespondingActionSoapBinding" type=
> "RespondingActionPortType">
>
> <soap:binding style="document" transport="
> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
>
> <operation name="SendResultFromRespondingAction">
>
> <soap:operation soapAction="
> http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/PortalB_RespondingAction"/>
>
> <input>
>
> <soap:body use="literal"/>
>
> </input>
>
> <output>
>
> <soap:body use="literal"/>
>
> </output>
>
> <fault>
>
> <soap:fault use="literal"/>
>
> </fault>
>
> </operation>
>
> </binding>
>

>  <service name="RespondingActionService">
>
> <documentation>return a result about if TN can be used to establish trust
> relationship</documentation>
>
> <port name="RespondingActionPort" binding="RespondingActionSoapBinding">
>
> <soap:address location="
> http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/PortalB_RespondingAction"/>
>
> </port>
>
> </service>
>

> </definitions>
>

> but when i tried to use wsdl2java tool to convert it to java files, got the
> warning shown below:
>
> I've no idea about why it said my wsdl was not valid. Could you help me
> check my wsdl file again?

I have modified your new WSDL and attached the modified version. Please have
a look at it.

You can use Eclipse WSDL validator to validate your WSDL file while you are
modifying it.

To use the WSDL validator, right click on the WSDL file and Select
"Validate". If your WSDL file has any issues, then the WSDL validator will
indicate that on your WSDL file using the error marker.

> By the way, i'm a little bit confused by the meaning of two attributes:
>
> the first one is the attribute 'soapAction' in  the <operation> block
> inside the <binding> block.

The *soapAction *attribute specifies tge value of the *SOAPAction *header
for a given operation. This value is used directly in the SOAPAction header
without any modification.

> the second none is the attribute  'location' in the <address> block
> embedded in the <service> block.

*location* attribute is used to give a port an address(a URI). This URI for
the location attribute should comply with the transport specified in the *
soap:binding*.

> I've checked the e xamples, but couldn't find out what they are.
>
> Another question is: is it possible to design two Web Services to let them
> communicate in multiple steps automatically? Since all the examples in the
> Axis2 web site is about how to build a service, and the client send a
> AXIOMElement message manually.

Can you elaborate more on what you mean by "multiple steps" here?

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana