axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAXWS-MultiRedirectionCatalogTest
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 15:19:41 GMT
Sagara, thanks for the info.

This is unacceptable, even if we fix a small thing we need to run whole
test suite which takes more than an hour. And if something fails then
time could become double or triple. I think we need to find a smart way
to run test cases. We could write a maven pluging to have different
build options (e.g., all, minimum, withoutjaxws and etc...)

Thanks,
Deepal