axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Le Anh Tuan <zen...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot instantiate the type ADBDataSource
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 07:18:47 GMT
After using Eclipse EE and Eclipse Axis2 Code Generator plugin, I got a two
operation generated java files with the same error:

Cannot instantiate the type ADBDataSource	ConcatRequest.java
Cannot instantiate the type ADBDataSource	ConcatResponse.java

Here is the problem:
org.apache.axiom.om.OMDataSource dataSource = new
org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBDataSource(this,MY_QNAME);

This code is appear both in ConcatRequest.java and ConcatResponse.java, and
caused error. I see that ADBDataSource is abstract and cannot instantiate.

I'm totally new to Axis and I don't know how to solve this problem. Please help
me.