axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Yunxi Zhang <zhangyx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Unable to sendViaPost to url
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 14:55:25 GMT

Hi, Swapna,

I've checked the xml by using the soap monitor already, they were correct. Before, I put two
services in the same machine for the test with the target URL with the value "Localhost",
then i modified one of the target URL with real IP address, and the problem was solved successfully.
Now, I have two more communication messages, and the same problem occurred again at the sixth
step. This time, I've test them in both the same machine and in two different machines, but
the problem was always the same. I've tried setting "options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(600000L);"
in my services, but, it can't address the problem.  Have you got any idea about it? Thank
you.

Regards,

Yunxi