axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there possible for 1.7.0 release ?
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 03:16:26 GMT
Hi, Geronimo is trying to switch to use 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT, while it looks that
some codes are also required to merge from trunk, Could you help to merge
the changes to 1.6.1-SNAPSHOT ? Thanks

--->
Revision: 1068985
AXIS2-4952
Scope dynamic ports to the instance of the service that did the
addPort(...).  Add TDD Unit test and flag to revert to previous behavior of
sharing dynamic ports across services.

Revision: 1069659
Message:
AXIS2-4938
Patch submitted by Katherine Sanders.  BindingProvider.getEndpointReference
should put reference parameters from WSDL in returned EPR.

Revision: 1069898
AXIS2-4948
Patch contributed by Katherine Sanders.  Wrong WSDL location returned by
BindingProvider; was using the local filesystem path instead of the endpoint
URL.

Revision: 1075057
Prevent index out of bounds exception, or any exception, from attempting to
log.  Add TDD/UT for same.

Revision: 1096530
On JAX-WS Client, treat local exceptions (e.g. ConnectException) as a
SOAPFault, driving the JAX-WS handler handleFault methods and throwing a
SOAPFAultException back through the client invocation.  Also provide a
property to revert to previous behavior of creating an empty message,
driving the JAX-WS handler handleMessage methods, and throwing a
WebServiceException back through the client invocation.

Revision: 1096557
Two changes in JAX-WS Endpoint implementation (1) Override
setEndpointContext method, (2) Add logic to throw an exception if endpoint
publishing is disabled by a property (publishing is enabled by default); per
JSR-109 5.3.3 dynamically publishing endpoints in a server environment is
non portable and should be disabled.  A server runtime can use the property
to disabled dynamically publishing JAX-WS endpoints via Endpoint.publish
methods.

Revision: 1103336
AXIS2-5021: Committed patch provided by Ivan (xuhaihong).

Revision: 1136177
AXIS2-5067: Committed patch provided by Ivan (xuhaihong), with minor
changes. This implements the saveChanges method and calculates the correct
content type for a SOAPMessage.

2011/7/13 Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com>

> Hi, devs, I just uploaded a patch for AXIS2-5023<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-5023>.
> If possible, please help to review it first, as I am not quite confident for
> the changes for this jira, although it seems to work now.
> Thanks.
>
> 2011/7/12 Ivan <xhhsld@gmail.com>
>
>> OK, I forget to reply to Axis2 mail list again ...

>>>    Hmm, I would say that the patching mechanism used now is somewhat a
>>> 'temporary' solution, and it is not expected to do that. Geronimo needs to
>>> bundle the axis2 components, that gave us a chance to modify codes.
>>>    We do hope that those patches could be reviewed and included in Axis2
>>> code base. And yes, they work well now,  but it is better to have your Axis2
>>> experts' view for them. Also, from other sides, most of them are related to
>>> JAX-WS 2.2 support. I guess that they are also important for Axis2 ;-)
>>>    Anyway, it depends on your schedule, and your guys really helped us a
>>> lot in the past.
>>>    Thanks.

JAXWS

--