axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to sendViaPost to url
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:07:42 GMT
2011/7/21 Yunxi Zhang <zhangyx395@hotmail.com>

>  Hi, Swapna,
>
> I've checked the xml by using the soap monitor already, they were correct.
> Before, I put two services in the same machine for the test with the target
> URL with the value "Localhost", then i modified one of the target URL with
> real IP address, and the problem was solved successfully. Now, I have two
> more communication messages, and the same problem occurred again at the
> sixth step. This time, I've test them in both the same machine and in two
> different machines, but the problem was always the same. I've tried setting
> "options.setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(600000L);" in my services, but, it can't
> address the problem.  Have you got any idea about it? Thank you.

Try to telnet to the IP & port you are trying connect to, using the same IP
& port you are using in your client code. Sometimes, these type of errors
occur due to personal firewalls blocking the requests, or other network
configuration issues.

> Regards,
>
> Yunxi
>
> > From: ssoni@nisum.com
>
> > To: java-dev@axis.apache.org
> > Subject: RE: Unable to sendViaPost to url
> > Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:17:54 +0530
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > Can you please check if the request xml for the fourth message is correct
> > or not. You can engage soap monitor to see the request and response.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Swapna Soni.

*Afkham Azeez*
Director of Architecture; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com,