axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sridhar Dabbeeru <sridhar.dabbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filtering MTOM attachments based on disposition file name and content type
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 15:15:18 GMT
Swapna,
Sure, I can write the module but when you say axis api what exactly you
are referring to? We are on Aixs 2 (1.4) version and
our org.apache.axiom.attachments.Attachments version doesn't even look into
the "Content-Disposition: attachment; name=", at least I don't see
anywhere. *Are you referring to any other API. *

------=_Part_0_9514768.1307555652068

I have another question, if we intercept the attachment request in this
module won't it already consume the stream that's been attached. I want this
module just act like a filter and on bad request throw a fault back. Actual
handling attachment should go through the actual service implementation.

Thanks,
Sridhar