axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From fire fox <fyr3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] wsdl to Java to wsdl to change style/use in initial WSDL?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:32:08 GMT
- I've changed binding style in initial WSDL from rpc/encoded to
document/literal by creating server side code from wsdl and then after
generated wsdl from the skeleton class.

- Used the resultant WSDL to generate stubs by Axis2 1.5.5

- I've tried to consume the web service using Axis2 1.5.5 but I was
getting the following exception. [Following is when I called
get_module_fields]
  Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Operation ''
is not defined in the WSDL for this service
	at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:446)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:371)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:417)
	at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:229)
	at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:165)
	at com.sugarcrm.www.sugarcrm.SugarsoapSkeletonStub.login(SugarsoapSkeletonStub.java:3045)
	at com.sugarcrm.SugarCRMADB_Test.login(SugarCRMADB_Test.java:53)
	at com.sugarcrm.SugarCRMADB_Test.main(SugarCRMADB_Test.java:38)

-  I've attached both wsdl files.

Please help.